Free shipping on orders above $100, except surfboards⚡
2. The personal data provided by the user shall be kept in file by LIGHTNINGBOLT EUROPE, S.A., and GMG - GRUPO MANUEL GONÇALVES, S.A., the companies jointly responsible for processing the same, which is intended for the following purposes:
1. Conclusion and execution of the contract for products selected by the user;
2. Satisfy requests from users;
3. Provide the user with information about LIGHTNING BOLT products, including, for the above-identified products, the sending of commercial messages by electronic mail or any other equivalent automatic electronic means (such as sms).
3. LIGHTNINGBOLT EUROPE, S.A., headquartered at Rua Comendador Manuel Gonçalves, 25 - 4770-583 S. Cosme do Vale - V.N. Famalicão - Portugal, legal person no. 508047889, and GMG - GRUPO MANUEL GONÇALVES, S.A., headquartered at Rua Comendador Manuel Gonçalves, 25 - 4770-588 S. Cosme do Vale, V.N. de Famalicão, legal person no. 513792406, as joint data processors, are committed to protecting the personal data that is entrusted, establishing a duty of information and a commitment to transparency with respect to compliance with current data protection legislation.
Consequently, all personal information is treated and protected with all due diligence, and always in accordance with applicable law, notably EU Regulation 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The site www.lightning---bolt.com aims to promote and promote our products and specific sale.
By using our services and browsing our site, you trust us with your information;
LIGHTNINGBOLT EUROPE, S.A., and GMG - GRUPO MANUEL GONÇALVES, S.A., will treat your personal data (also referred in this document as "information") in accordance with the purposes described below.
I. information collected
Register the customer: Information using a customer registration, permission order or access to our online store.
In this form, we receive information that is strictly necessary for the proper handling of the matter.
II. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Conclusion and execution of the contract regarding the products selected by the user;
2. Satisfy users requests;
3. Provide the user with information about LIGHTNINGBOLT EUROPE, S.A products, including the above, commercial messaging by e-mail or any other alternative electronic means (such as sms).
4. Registration: Registration involves tracking user browsing profiles on the WEB. Such elaboration consists of the use of customer's personal data and browsing information, such as products viewed or shopping cart purchases, web sections visited, location to assess how their threats and / or personal interests are aimed at WEB content offering of offers, services and products that are useful to your profile.
5. Generate alerts service for when a particular article is available on the web
6. Issuance of sales receipt documents: digital receipt, sales invoice
III. DATA SHARING
LIGHTNINGBOLT EUROPE, S.A., and GMG - GRUPO MANUEL GONÇALVES, S.A., only share your data within the scope of executing contracts, as well as carriers, the company responsible for website management, database management and also computer system assistance.
Whenever LIGHTNINGBOLT EUROPE, S.A. and GMG - GRUPO MANUEL GONÇALVES, S.A. use third parties, the requirements of the security measures deemed appropriate are duly met.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS
LIGHTNINGBOLT EUROPE, S.A., and GMG - GRUPO MANUEL GONÇALVES, S.A., inform you that you have the right to access personal data concerning you, as well as to rectify, erase and portability of personal data previously provided, in a structured, compatible and legible format.
You also have the right to limit your treatment as well as its use.
V. HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
If you do not agree to the terms in which your personal data are being processed, you may exercise the rights in the previous chapter by communicating to the controller in the contact details defined in this document.
To exercise your rights, please access here.
Your requests will be handled with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights.
You may be required to provide proof of your identity to ensure that the sharing of personal data is only done with its owner.
Please note that in certain cases, under applicable law, your request may not be immediately or wholly fulfilled.
In any case, he shall be informed of the measures taken to this effect within one month from the time the request is made.
You can also submit your complaint to the National Control Authority - National Data Protection Commission, through the following contacts: www.cnpd.pt, by mail to Rua de São Bento 148-3º 1200-821 Lisbon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VI. INFORMATION SECURITY
We work with a focus on the security of your data in order to protect our users from unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of data or unauthorized disclosure of information in our possession. To this end, LIGHTNINGBOLT EUROPE, S.A. and GMG - GRUPO MANUEL GONÇALVES, S.A. regularly carry out security audits of their IT infrastructure.
VII. WHO APPLIES TO THIS POLICY
LIGHTNINGBOLT EUROPE, S.A. and GMG - GRUPO MANUEL GONÇALVES, S.A., reserve the right to change the terms of this policy and therefore requests that the user revisits this policy in order to be up to date.
4. You (the user) warrant that the personal information provided is true and accurate, and undertakes to notify any changes thereto. Any loss or damage caused to this website or to the person responsible for the website or to third parties resulting from incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information of the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
What are Cookies?
What types of cookies are used on this site?
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the browser leaves the web page, so no record is left on the user’s hard disk. The information gathered by these cookies serves to analyze patterns of website traffic. Ultimately, this allows us to improve content and improve the usability of the site.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical measurement and analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our site, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to more effectively manage the offer of advertising space that exists on the site, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your profile navigation.
Server Name - Our site; Expiration -www.lightning---bolt.com; Purpose - At the end of the technical session; Excluded from duty of information and consent? - No;
THIRD PARTIES COOKIES:
Google Adwords - Behavioral Advertising Adwords cookies generate an anonymous user ID that is used to record the interactions of visitors to the site. It records how many times you visited the site, when it was the first and the last time you visited. And it also calculates when the session is terminated, user origin, and keywords used.
Google Analytics - Analytics Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID that is used to record the interactions of visitors to the site. It records how many times you visited the site, when it was the first and the last time you visited. And it also calculates when the session is terminated, user origin, and keywords used.
Google Doubleclick - Behavioral Advertising Doubleclick cookies are used to manage third-party cookies. These cookies are used to show users reputable ads that may be of interest to the user. The ads that are shown are managed by a small selection of providers, including Invitemedia, Adviva.net, MSN, Google Display, Unanimis, Appnexus y Adroll.
If you prefer not to allow cookies you have the possibility to disable the cookies in the browser that you use, but you should be aware that you can prevent some web pages from appearing correctly.
How do I set up my browser?
1. Click on the Google Chrome menu icon.
2. Select Settings
3. At the bottom of the page, click "Show advanced settings".
4. In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings.
5. Enable or disable cookies:
1. To enable cookies, select "Allow local data configuration (recommended)".
2. To disable cookies, select "Block any data settings by site".
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab, and under Settings, move the slider to the top to lock all cookies or the background to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
1. Select Tools> Options and access the Privacy panel.
2. From the Save menu, select the close Firefox option.
If you wish to allow sites where you trust the ability to store cookies permanently (for example, to allow automatic authentication on a particular site), press Exceptions, enter the site address, and press Allow.
1. Click on "Edit";
2. Select "Preferences";
3. In the top pane, select the "Security" icon,.
4. In the "Accept Cookies" section, select "Never".
1. Click Settings
2. Select Preferences> Advanced> Cookies> Enable or disable cookies